How we respect and preserve your privacy :
Type of personal information we collect and the sources of those information:
Information Customers Provide Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Pundro’s products & services. These information includes
- identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
- payment method ;
- your age;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- e-mail addresses of your friends and other people you might have given us as alternative contact;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- personal description and photograph in Your Pundro Profile ;
- images and videos collected or stored in connection with our Services;
- Information and documents regarding identity.
Sources of these information: The above-mentioned information are collected when you-
- Search, purchase, order, return or exchange our products and services through our website, social media platform or any other platform.
- Register on our website with contact information
- Track your order through website
- Sign up for Pundro newsletter
- Send or purchase a gift card
- Participate in our promotions or surveys
- Contact us with a comment, question or complaint
- Add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use Pundro Shopping Services;
- Download, stream, view, or use our content on a device or through a service;
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, social media or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- upload or stream images, videos or other files to our social media platform;
- provide and rate Reviews ;
- specify a Special Occasion Reminder; or
- Use Product Availability Notifications.
Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information including information about your interaction with content and services available through our website, social media pages or other third party sites or sponsored links. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers. Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, e-mail address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and network details for streaming and download quality,
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- Data related to the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information,
- purchase and content use history to determine the top buyers and viewers ;
- the full URL clickstream to and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information ;
- Phone numbers, skype, WhatsApp, Viber ID you used to communicate with us and
- We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Usage of "cookies"
We use "cookie" technology that allows us to recognize your browser, distinguish you from other customers, and enhance and personalize your online shopping experience. Cookies help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart, understand and save your preferences for future visits, and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can improve our website design, products, services and campaigns. In this case, third-parties are contractually prohibited from using your information of browsing history and product interest in any manner other than helping PUNDRO. If you prefer, you can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of PUNDRO.COM
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as from our currier service providers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers
- information about your interactions with products and services offered by our subsidiaries;
- search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
Information Customers Can Access:
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, membership status, and purchase history from our website if you are a registered shopper. Examples of information you can access through our website include:
- status of recent orders ;
- your complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
- payment settings (including payment card information);
- e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivery related information, Special Occasion Reminders and newsletters);
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed
- shopping lists and gift registries;
- Services, and related settings you have set/default settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
- content that you recently viewed;
- Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile);
Purposes of using Your Personal Information:
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Handling purchase and delivery of products and services: We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Upgrading our services. We use your personal information to analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the our services
- Recommendations and personalization: We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience.
- Communication: We use your personal information to communicate with you in about our products and services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Advertising: We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
Use of information for Advertising:
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites
Pundro.com may contain links to/from the websites of our sister brands, partners, social media sites, and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data on their websites.
Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: Ad companies working for Pundro will be provided with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant pundro ads and to measure their effectiveness. However, your name or other information that directly identifies you will never be shared. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier.
Security of your Information:
Given the random news on security threats, it is of high concern that our customers’ personal data are safe when they are checking out online. Our Payment gateway service provider ‘2Checkout’ takes caution and has PCI Level 1 Compliance which is by-far the highest level in the industry.
The PCI compliance protects customers from any kind of online threats. 2Checkout has redundant data centers that store and encrypt millions of credit cards, ensuring that customers need not worry about their credit card security. Along with protecting our customers’ data, 2Checkout also ensures fraud prevention with its three tier strategy. This strategy uses more than 300 variables to identify any fraud. They use algorithms and data collection techniques which are customized according to industries and geographies.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. We may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. To protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications, be sure to sign off after using a shared computer.
When Pundro Share Your Personal Information:
Customer’s information is an important part of our business, and we do not sell our customers’ personal information. We share customers’ personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries of Pundro.com,
Third-Party Service Providers: We may engage other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. For example, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing payments, transmitting content, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but must not use it for other purposes.
Legal Obligations: We may be required to provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by the law in force. This includes exchanging information with organizations working for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.Otherwise, your personal information might not be shared with third parties without your prior notice, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information
Choices available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information:
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Pundro.com reserves the right to send you certain service related communication with your consent. You may update your information, ad preference and change your account settings at any time.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Child Protection Policy:
Pundro do not sell products to children. Our children's products are intended to be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you may use purchase from pundro.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
Conditions of using the policy and policy changes:
Updating your profile
If you wish to access or update your profile details that we have about you, or to correct factual errors in our records, please contact us. To protect your privacy, we will take necessary steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You can also easily update your account information by logging on to your Pundro account.